Save on shipping by using UPS EZ-Ship
For our clients’ convenience, the NVDC has partnered with United Parcel Service (UPS) to offer online access to printed shipping labels. With this service you may:
- Choose ground or next day air as the method of shipment.
- Print the label at your site immediately--no waiting.
- Pay a reduced flat rate for shipping to NVDC regardless of the origin of the package. The charges will be included in your monthly statement.
|Method of shipment||Weight category||Cost/box*|
|UPS Ground||Small < 15 lb||$10|
|Medium 15-24 lb||$15|
|Large 25-35 lb||
|Extra Large > 35 lb||
Billed at cost
|UPS Next Day Air||Small < 15 lb||$28|
|Medium 15-24 lb||$40|
|Large 25-35 lb||$55|
|Extra Large > 35 lb||Billed at cost|
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
How to generate a UPS EZ-Ship label
- Follow the directions provided on the screen. Note that the Client ID/Account # can be found on your invoices or statements. Please phone the NVDC at 402-472-1434 if you need to have it provided to you. You will use this number for all of your shipments.
- Under "UPS Service" choose either Ground or Next Day Air from the drop-down menu.
- Print the label and affix to your package. Please do not forget to include all necessary paperwork.
- Ship the package using one of the following options:
* Drop off at certain UPS locations
* Hand it to your local UPS driver when they come to your location
* Click the link provided as you view your EZ-Ship label to schedule a pick up for free.
- Shipping charges invoiced monthly through EZ-Ship will not be linked to a laboratory accession. Clinics should consider invoicing clients at time of shipment. Shipping charges will be added to your monthly NVDC statement.
Should I choose UPS Ground or Next-Day Air?
How quickly does your shipment need to reach us? The map below, showing UPS Ground transit time, can help you determine the best shipping option from your location.